trolls in the coin machine

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to local bank to " check coin machine for silver " . i dump $ 5 in halves just to check. because i get boxes and bags without ordering from this branch . ( I got a franklin from the bank across the road so i had $ 4.50. well the machine didnt work so well. i went to the teller to cash out and told them the machine was nt working properly....it shorted me a dollar. i was not going to fight over a dollar and told them someone that comes in with a lot would be mad. well to make a long story short...she opened up the machine........its one with a belt that takes the change up and dumps it into a spinner inside the machine..........inside the machine was a baggie full of coins ! ! really a bag of probably $ 10 - $ 15 . i did look through the bag as i laughed . do they think some little elf is in the machine to count the coins .....TAKE IT OUT OF THE BAG !!!! she gave me my dollar even though i told her not to worry about a buck . it was worth a buck to see that !!!

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time i was dumping and there was a roll of dimes. I got the roll in my dump. Not bad!! some times i get ikes for free. People just don't know. I get as much as $5 in change that people leave behind. Plus the funny money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread