Trump letter for the week of 4/21

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to get this weeks letter out. Thanks for your support!
Please send your letter here https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact#page

ratled

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Trump,

This week you spot lighted Hire American, Buy American. The West Coat independent gold miners and prospectors are Americans using American made equipment; wont you put us back to work? All of the dollars we generate is new wealth to the country not just recycled dollars that, as we pointed out previously, that we use to support numerous local jobs. These jobs are at risk and some have already been lost.

In a Wisconsin this week you referenced using the sledgehammer against job killing regulations, Mr. President the west coast miners need you to swing that sledgehammer here and get us back to work. The ridiculous over regulations that have been placed upon us over the last eight years, and continue to expand even today, deny us the ability to exercise our federal mining rights and have forced us from our federal mining claims.

You spoke of a government that, for the first time in decades, answers to the American workers who built this country. President Trump, let me remind you it was the American independent miners and prospectors who blazed the trail for America and the American dream. It is time to reach out to us and let us work with you, and your administration, to get us back to work through reasonable regulations.

Upvote 0

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sent this one just now with a prayer. And I been getting a lot of 'em answered lately. :angel11:

Please please help the gold miners in CA and several other states with the blatant disregard for federal laws and rights. The following video says it better than I ever could. Sadly, everything in it is true.

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great letter! I think most of us need to write a similar letter to President Trump. Thanks for sharing. Please let us know what answer you get.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread