High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
I was at the site today and pulled out two telephones. WHAT!!!! Telephones??? Now I gotta look these up. Also grabbed a 1/2 gallon mason hero cross jar.

Telephone.JPG

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must have some good soil, my jars never have the bail intact. BTW I haven't heard of these either, nice score for sure.

OP
OP
No gold in NY

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
You must have some good soil, my jars never have the bail intact. BTW I haven't heard of these either, nice score for sure.

These jars have never been in the soil. I have permission on a 1860 property. All this stuff has been stored in the barn loft. Along with the furniture, there must be a thousand jars and old bottles. I have to dig through mouse chewed cardboard and newspaper with raccoon poop mixed in. The dust is terrible, but I'm having fun.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds congratulations! :occasion14:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMHO: You may want to wear a mask while digging through the dirt, poop...etc. :icon_thumleft:

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These jars have never been in the soil. I have permission on a 1860 property. All this stuff has been stored in the barn loft. Along with the furniture, there must be a thousand jars and old bottles. I have to dig through mouse chewed cardboard and newspaper with raccoon poop mixed in. The dust is terrible, but I'm having fun.

Sounds like you have an awesome time capsule on your hands, I had an old abandoned house fall into my hands many years ago and it was likewise filled with time standing still. Keep us posted with your great finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread