worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." -- Richard Salent, Former President CBS News

That is why I like alternative media,give me all the information,I am able to come up with my own conclusion thank you.I see a fire storm over this one! GodBless Chris

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not at all. Great bias exists in all kind of media on both sides. Next thing you'll be pointing out that msnbc is a left wing mouth piece or that fox has a conservative bias. Hopefully any thinking person can pretty quickly see the bias that exists at most media outlets.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Not at all. Great bias exists in all kind of media on both sides. Next thing you'll be pointing out that msnbc is a left wing mouth piece or that fox has a conservative bias. Hopefully any thinking person can pretty quickly see the bias that exists at most media outlets.

Honestly,I don't watch any main stream. I realized their 'misinformation and disinformation years ago!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And you don't believe the same bias exists at places on the Internet or radio like rush and AJ?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you don't believe the same bias exists at places on the Internet or radio like rush and AJ?

Rush and AJ may be a joke to you, were would you put Matthews, Andrea,ED.And the Queen of Queens Maddow.???

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never said it was a joke I said extremely biased. And if you read the post I would put the folks you mention in the same camp as being very biased news sources. Do you believe bias only exists on the left? I believe it exists on both sides of the isle / left and right. Wouldn't you agree?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But I believe if you are looking for. Right leaning news outlet I believe Fox News does much better fact based reporting than rush or AJ.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not who is right and who is wrong,it is what is right and what is wrong. GodBless Chris

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not who is right and who is wrong,it is what is right and what is wrong. GodBless Chris

You might as well add, what is right could be wrong too :tongue3:

Scenario: There are cases were divulging too much information can ruin an investigation, or hamper an arrest.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." -- Richard Salent, Former President CBS News

That is why I like alternative media,give me all the information,I am able to come up with my own conclusion thank you.I see a fire storm over this one! GodBless Chris

Main Stream Media isn't allowed to tell us anything that is really happening...they are only there to show us how we should be, which inturn goes back to the Agenda they have..they don't live the life we live as the common people, their not allowed to think for themselves and if they do they get cast aside and talked about, like.. ALEX JONES.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread