uk model has matthew --headed to callahan florida -- where i live as strong cat 3

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
propane got 3 big cylinders (cook on the grill if electrics goes out) -- gen and gas for it (to keep frig up and running and meds cool if electric goes out) --check --lots of drinking bottle water check --both cars fully gassed up check -- 100- 5's bills cash on hand in case electric goes out (no atm or and no one will take checks ) check -- 3 -12 gauge 870 pump shotguns and 100 rounds of 3" #4 buckshot ammo in case of looters check -- full med supplies for 2 weeks (and even a emergency surgical kit ) check ..canned foods and supplies for at least 2 weeks check ... bottle of sailor jerry rum / dr pepper check .....about as ready as I can be...check --praying to god check

(sung to the dr pepper jingle tune) ...I'm a prepper , your a prepper , wouldn't like to be a prepper too?.....note --many folks tend to laugh at my "prepper style" mind set since the storms been missing us for years ( sadly I have lived the the aftermath of some really bad hurricanes in my life -- so I know from first hand living thru it --just how bad it can get) many local folks have laughed at me in the past (ha ha ha look at all that money you wasted on hurricane supplies) well once the season is over I eat the supplies so its not really "wasted" --I just restock the following season in june..)
...but when the crap hits the fan here shortly ..they will be crying when they got nothing ...thank the lord --I got flood insurance as well as home owners as well --that way wind or water damage --I'm covered..

many say -- "god will protect me and provide for me " but I believe that "god helps those who help themselves" .. while god will protect you true --you don't just jump in front of a bus and yell --god will protect me -- much like the way the devil said to jesus -- jump from this cliff --god will catch you and protect you * since he loves you so -- (basically the devil was saying force god to save you ) --jesus said "I do not tempt the lord my god "--ie I can not force god to save me and its foolish to think that I can demand him to do so...only if its his will to do so , will it be done ..but don't push the issue ..so basically do your part to look out for yourself as much as possible and then leave the rest to god..as you must..

friday looks like is going to be the worsest of it ...but I really dislike the fish hook loop its showing for a track....as it might rebuild out at sea and circle loop for a second round ..god forbid..

Last edited:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
uk model has matthew --headed to callahan florida -- where i live as strong c...

Praying for you my dear friend, the rum got seized (and probably drunk.. Ha ha ) by UK customs but more will be on the way soon..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread