Unknown plate with Royal Crown

Texas Yankee

Sep 11, 2013
El Paso, Texas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2 Radio Shack, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2 ES LTD, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While driving home, I decided to take a detour downtown and spotted an empty lot.

Scanned the area and right away sitting on top found 3 wheats, a small eagle button and 8 marbles. Took out the beast (AT Gold) and for some reason only beer caps kept popping up, darn! They sure give a nice high sweet tone. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432266606.887270.jpg

Well, I decided to call it a quits and while making to the car I spot roundness... It's a coin and has an eagle and stars and THEN... I turn it over and well you know the rest, Lmao! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432266627.785601.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432266639.438566.jpg

Not satisfied with my finds I decide last min before it gets dark to hit the honey hole. Not five min into the hunt and my first hit is a sweet high tone. By this time it's starts raining and the ground is hard as a rock... I almost give up but I say to myself "Self, you're already soaked and you've dug six inches" and the next thing I see is what looks like a buckle. I turn it over and noticed that I nicked with my shovel, and to my surprise it has a Royal Crown in the center.

Don't know what it is but it pretty cool. If anyone know what it is please let me. Enjoy the pics...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432266662.506696.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432266674.785443.jpg

Upvote 6

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No info but that definitely looks like a very good find to me !! :occasion14: Buckles are always a welcome find :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions