Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Diver_Down said:
The seller does mention that they are unopened by him/her.

I does mention they are unopened and sealed, but it looks like it is sealed by tape and not machine sealed, which means the roll was probably searched in some way.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
sagittarius98 said:
Diver_Down said:
The seller does mention that they are unopened by him/her.

I does mention they are unopened and sealed, but it looks like it is sealed by tape and not machine sealed, which means the roll was probably searched in some way.

Of course, they were probably searched sometime in the past. The seller only mentions that they have checked a single roll and the roll contained Presidential dollars. They also mention that the other rolls might contain Presidential dollars. The rolls also could be Susan B. Anthony dollars.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
I emailed the person selling a 2002 Canadian Nickel for $3, I told him his coin was common and no big deal.

He told me I was wrong and stop being rude.

A sucker bought it for $3 plus $2 S&H.

I emailed him back that I have 5 of those coins all in better condition waiting to be dumped on my next trip to Canada. I offered to sell him all 5 for $10 and free shipping. So far no response :wink:

OP
OP
sagittarius98

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
MIhunter said:
I emailed the person selling a 2002 Canadian Nickel for $3, I told him his coin was common and no big deal.

He told me I was wrong and stop being rude.

A sucker bought it for $3 plus $2 S&H.

I emailed him back that I have 5 of those coins all in better condition waiting to be dumped on my next trip to Canada. I offered to sell him all 5 for $10 and free shipping. So far no response :wink:

You should send him a link to prove it.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have $1600 in clad halves sitting in a bag, I promise I have not looked through them, so they might actually be silver, even gold too, ye gold for sure! $3850 Free shipping, whats up? 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread