IMG_1807.jpeg
    903.6 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 8

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool .

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great pieces of History you have there. Where there's a will, there's a way. Display these pieces. These are too relevant to just be sitting around someplace. :icon_thumleft:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pieces of History you have there. Where there's a will, there's a way. Display these pieces. These are too relevant to just be sitting around someplace. :icon_thumleft:
My little abode has very little wall space to display much of anything. And even then, whatever goes on the wall has to pass the reviewing committee..ie..my wife.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My little abode has very little wall space to display much of anything. And even then, whatever goes on the wall has to pass the reviewing committee..ie..my wife.
Crescol, I'm not trying to tell you your business, but if you have limited wall space, have you considered some sort of decorative post with pegs, (along the lines of a corner hat rack with pegs) that would allow the bridle bits to be hung vertical above and below one another. If you are handy with wood, you could make one yourself, or maybe have one made. I only suggest this as these are such nice artifacts, and it would be great to show them in some way. I'll shut up now. Congrat's on some Great Historical showpieces.

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I guess they needed those harsh bits to keep horses under control in heat of battle
Yes, and in battle, you may be on a strange horse for the first time. Not uncommon to have your horse shot from underneath you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread