tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drove both east from Utah highway 10 and west yesterday on what I consider one of the most beautiful stretches of Interstate 70 out west. The stretch between Green River and Salina Utah is a great travel. When I was going east I saw the spot with all the fall color and noted mile marker 82 so I could pull over just a tad to the east of MM82 and get a picture of that scene. The sun was more overhead at around noon when I was going east and it would have been a better picture then the one I took going east around 3: pm, so I had to doctor the picture up a little to get what I thought it all looked like in the better light. The other two pics are a east bound scenic view area just west of Green River. Be sure you have gas in the tank at Green River or Salina when going across this stretch, because there's no places to fill up at in this 107 mile long stretch of interstate. Pretty open unspoiled country it is.

Attachments

• I70 UTAH 1a.jpg
    I70 UTAH 1a.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 57
  • I70 UTAH 1.jpg
    I70 UTAH 1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
  • I70 UTAH 2.jpg
    I70 UTAH 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thats beautiful...i living the the springs for awhile and we took a road trip out 70 past there...its beautiful!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread