Very bad turns out great ( thanks to bartek )

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all the ba$tard$ went out yesterday bartek had a good day but u couldn't get myself together for some reason all day was funky
Could not zone in on anything. Maybe my coil just did not go over anything good well after a long day and a longer hike a few miles for sure I noticed my deus computer was missing from the detector
So. Back we go ( bartek was late and missed a party because of it )
But he saidvlets go find it. But the leaves are falling and were a blanket on the ground
After van hour and another mile hike. Bartek yells what's the reward !!
He found it. I can not thank him enough for being such a great hunting partner !! I met bartek and scrappy on ( t - net)
Now we are the ba$tard$ofbramble. I love this hobby. Hh gl

Upvote 9

Bartek

Apr 5, 2014
Northern NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all the ba$tard$ went out yesterday bartek had a good day but u couldn't get myself together for some reason all day was funky
Could not zone in on anything. Maybe my coil just did not go over anything good well after a long day and a longer hike a few miles for sure I noticed my deus computer was missing from the detector
So. Back we go ( bartek was late and missed a party because of it )
But he saidvlets go find it. But the leaves are falling and were a blanket on the ground
After van hour and another mile hike. Bartek yells what's the reward !!
He found it. I can not thank him enough for being such a great hunting partner !! I met bartek and scrappy on ( t - net)
Now we are the ba$tard$ofbramble. I love this hobby. Hh gl

I should have taken a pic and posted it, maybe a banner find [emoji57]. It was good to be out with you. Sorry I couldn't make it today, what nice weather you and scrappy are having!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Charlie I expected to be reading about that capped bust dime you dug. What gives?!

Bart is alright. Lol. I keep finding his coin protectors though.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Bart, that's a $400 find. I bet you could have sold that controller back to Charlie for like $300, and actually "made" money on the hunt!

So you were walking through the woods and lost something, huh. just doesn't sound like the Charlie I know... JK.

Best of luck to all of you!

OP
OP
Eastcoasthunter21

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Bart, that's a $400 find. I bet you could have sold that controller back to Charlie for like $300, and actually "made" money on the hunt!

So you were walking through the woods and lost something, huh. just doesn't sound like the Charlie I know... JK.

Best of luck to all of you!

Well based on the amount of coins found by all detectorists I think
People got paid in coins then threw them into the woods for us to find !

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We'll you could have always ewnt back there with your XP DEUS wireless headphones. :dontknow: man I bet you were feeling very low :BangHead: (like a bonehead) until Bart yelled out. Hopefully you bought him dinner. Maybe Bart will be the one to find the shovel I dropped on Staten Island the day we hunted with Steve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread