Very optimistic

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
For all my believer friends out there in treasure land. Pray and or just agree with me that I will have great success today. I was riding bikes with my three yr old grandson yesterday evening in the same place we have before in hopes of getting an answer at this door to ask permission to hunt. Yesterday was the day. When we rolled up to the corner she was coming up from walking her two small dogs. I explained we had tried several other times to get someone to come to the door with no success. I explained our hobby and our eticate with always filling our holes and replacing squares of grass if in good grass areas. Not only was she pleased to say yes but even said that if they were gone and their auto iron gate was closed it would be ok for us to slip under the fence to hunt. We met her husband a little later as we were loading bikes and he said that one person had hunted yrs ago. He stated that the young man hunted for around four hours and gave up telling him there was lots of iron everywhere he turned. Sounds like a great place. Lots of trash maybe to dig and remove but should be plentiful with goodies too. Lol. The home looks like roman -gothic. It was built in 1929 but when I asked about a prior home due to the size of the trees he agreed and said there was a home there before it was built in 1929. I will report back at the end of the day. HH TODAY.

Upvote 9

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck on you permission, I'd install my smallest coil for better separation.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice permission. I wish you luck. Go slow and investigate all two way hits.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the permission! Hunting with your grandson is priceless! :icon_thumright:

He "hunted for 4-hours", oh there are lots of goodies waiting for you and your grandson. GL & HH

OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Cold in ms this afternoon. A lot of signals to sort thru but in two hours got seven or eight wheats in 30's and 40'sand this sweet find. I love finding silver on the first hunt of a new site. It does make one very optimistic. Thanks for looking guys. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483591782.850367.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483591821.270192.jpg

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your good finds and your new permission.

OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
I forgot to tell a little history I learned on this site yesterday. The original owner of the home built in 1929 Had a furnace installed in the basement which piped heat to radiators throughout the home. The train track is only about 100 yards from the home and the old depot about four or five blocks away. The furnace was a coal burner. He would order a couple train cars of coal at a time and they would back them onto a small side track and he would hand shovel his wagon full trip after trip and ride around the entire township and surrounding area and sell coal. I'm in hopes to find a spot on this property where maybe people would come get their own and money would trade hands. Those are always great spots for coins. Basements and cellars are not common in ms. My question is if this basement is a dirt floor would that be a good spot to detect???

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
That black dog photo bombed you and your Merc!

Give him/her a little treat from Uncle Tom!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread