Water Hunters needed

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will soon be accepting applications for the counties Search & Recovery Team for cleaning the swim beaches in Oakland County. The Parks Dept. will soon make a announcement via the website and the Oakland Press about accepting volunteers.
http://www.destinationoakland.com/Pages/Volunteer.aspx

The team cleans the beach and swim area of all trash and metal that is in the water or on the sand shore line. There will be a schedule of what dates the clean ups take place and the times are only 7 AM til 10 AM when the beach opens for park guests. These beaches are closed to all metal detectors at all other times and only special scoops are allowed because of fabric under the sand. All items of value are to be recorded and turned over to the owner of same IF KNOWN. However you retain the item and after 120 days it is yours. You'd be suprised at what they don't claim. Also you get to keep any discarded chicken bones found in the water. :laughing7:

Contact the park or myself if you have any questions. [email protected]

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has to be someone that is interested in hunting these virgin spots that no one else gets to hunt. It is easy and you earn free park passes and other things. :headbang:

xmarks73

Jan 1, 2011
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sandman,

If they/you need help this coming summer (2011) I would love to help clean up.

Thanks,
x

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread