Well, Im ready

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
When I win The wife and I splitting it, signing the house over to the kids. I'm buying a tour bus and am going to go on a metal detecting tour for a year or more. I will more than likely be the only millionaire out their digging pennies. She wants to buy an island and some big dogs for protection. Hope she has fun on the island, cause I know I will be happy visiting and sharing hunts with many of ya'll Tnet members. Good Luck

I am in Crappies-n-coins, just let me know when the first hunt is scheduled!
Loco-Digger, can I reserve a spot on that detector-bus?
Shame that MS and AL do not participate in the Lotto (could help fund education).

Last edited:
For Saturday. Took a buddy to his Doctor appoint up in Memphis today, stopped and got 5 Powerball tickets. If I win, I'm buying all the old properties I can find, and you all get invited to hunt :headbang:

What a great idea !

When I win The wife and I splitting it, signing the house over to the kids. I'm buying a tour bus and am going to go on a metal detecting tour for a year or more. I will more than likely be the only millionaire out their digging pennies. She wants to buy an island and some big dogs for protection. Hope she has fun on the island, cause I know I will be happy visiting and sharing hunts with many of ya'll Tnet members. Good Luck

I'll volunteer to drive the bus !

You keep some brisket, ribs and sausage in the fridge and I will do the grilling. Will cook for MDing.

You keep some brisket, ribs and sausage in the fridge and I will do the grilling. Will cook for MDing.

Pfffft....I'll have champagne and caviar flown-in, catered prime rib dinners, along with some good Cuban cigars 8-)

The MDing comes with no strings

You guys will never hear from me again.:laughing7:

Well, looks like a trip north for more tickets. :headbang:

1.3 billion!

Rode over to Helena, AR today for tix, got to see the Mississippi River too. Same deal for Wednesday, Thursday I start buying properties :laughing7:

Well, guess everyone's going to have to continue finding their own sites, no winner here :sadsmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back