Well well well, i see M.D.F

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2011silver.jpegfront.jpegdownlosilvad (1).jpegwow.jpegsilver 70.jpeg,,, what a amazing score - your pal mr.fairytail

Upvote 0
If someone offers you a nickel, take it before they change their mind.

Not you again, are you finding these coins on the side of the road and imagining things on them?

If'n you are serious about that "Mr. Fairytail" business then I am sure the moderators can change your screen name for you.

Happy hunting!

The moderator should change your name to click bait. Do you actually look beyond your pocket change? I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt previously but you seem to be the embodiment of the boy that cried wolf.

The coin has been in a fire which melted away the Copper plating exposing the Zinc core but left a small blob of Copper. Also, it has been exposed to all kinds of environmental and other Post Mint Damage. Stick to searching, examining and posting coins that are in fairly decent shape that actually have Mint Error or they are a Variety, PLEASE!!

Someone needs a hug and a little attention :violent1: Get a coin book these coins you post if your serious are just worn out or PM damage.

Looks like Massively Damp Fungus.

Tain't worth but a penny if you can get somebody to take it.

All I see is Lincoln and his beagle. :unhappysmiley:

Ohhhhh, now I got it. My Dog Fido! We got to tighten up, fellas. Jailed is obviously on an higher level of awareness.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back