Went to the reservation a 3rd time this year

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at the bank this morning getting a strap of $1 bills to search and decided on a whim to pick up $5 in cents as well. The teller gave me customer wrapped rolls which was fine by me. I got home this afternoon and just got done searching them. the first 9 tools yielded 4 wheats and a 62 canadian. THe last rolls I was able to pull my very first 43 Steel cent ever from CRH. I was very excited but my excitement was magnified even more when I pulled my oldest ever CRH coin ever when later in the same roll I pulled an 1896 Indian Head (my 3rd indian head this year). As icing on the cake the person who turned these coins into the bank even stuffed all the rolls with extra coin for me as I was able to get an extra 24 cents out of the deal. THis was the most excitement I have ever gotten out of 5 dollars! Going to go back to the same bank tomorrow to see if they have any more CWR of pennies.

I know the coins are pretty well circulated, but I am just happy to get such unique coins that I can put into my collection of CRH coins.

Attachments

• 20150212_152842-2.jpg
    20150212_152842-2.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread