image.jpeg

OP
OP
S

Smokehouse_83

Jan 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Been lurking for awhile talking and thinking about going after gold and gems. Great site.

Upvote 0

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet.

Your mystery object has a better chance of being identified if you also include the following...

Multiple clear, various angle pictures... with a reference item for size IE: Coin, soda can, etc.
Information as to a general location where the item was found IE: Woods, Beach, desert etc.
An idea of its composition. IE: is it metal ? Is it magnetic ? can many times either lead to... or be the main part of solving the puzzle.
A size (dimensions).
A weight if possible... or even a guestimate.
Any and ALL marks... if any.

In other words... when posting an item in hopes of identification VIA Tnet / us... these things are almost always detrimental to its identification.

Upvote 0

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks hauntingly like the snow banks in front of my house, and welcome to Tnet!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Smokehouse_83

Jan 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I'm new. Found it along a road in Northern New Mexico along a 1/4-1/2 mile long out cropping of granite/Quartz/mica/pyrite and all kinds of other unknown. Guess it's called a stoneworks? Has veins of Quartz, veins of sandy dirt and veins of some blackish crusty rock running though it.

Would like to know what this one is also

image.jpeg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread