Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey I like the IPAs too! I'll sit down with a bag-o-dimes and a tall, cool, Short's Huma Lupa Licious. Be careful standing up

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
After the kids go to bed, I usually sit at the table in our breakfast area within view of the TV half watching TV and half chatting with my wife who sits on the couch.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I sit at our glass kitchen table ( The silver testing table) and have a cup of coffee or a Dos X's ( depending what time of day it is) and talk to the wife while she's running around doing 50 things and listen to her and the news on tv. This routine may vary depending if the kids are up or not, but I do all of my roll searching in the kitchen, it is open to the rest of the house and family area so I'm in touch with everything else going on. I also take the pics I post of my finds on the kitchen table too. Stay thursty my friends. Maverick.

Last edited:

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Perch on a stool in my workshop with the dog laying nearby. TV is on sometimes as I slit Brinks rolls with a razor blade cutter and dump coins into my coin sorter. Pretty darn relaxing.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday is my pick-up and/or dump day because I have a full time job Monday to Friday. I listen "wait wait don't tell me" and "Car talk" shows on NPR while driving between banks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread