OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Well folks, It's been a hoot and a handful. The general consensus seems to be a lack of opinion on the original questions. I have passed the lead and map to a longtime friend in Michigan and if it is still unsought when I have time I'll pursue it myself. Best Regards, Siegfried Schlagrule P.S. There were no private messages so what you see is what I got.

Chiz

Mar 26, 2003
New Jersey....
kinda figured that... Since I offered three times and you just blew me off. Dream on buddy, you did a lot more for your "cause" then anything else. BTW, I buried two silver quarters for you to call and get a life, isn't this fun!!!

8)

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Siegfried, my observation with treasure dowsing, is that there ain't a whole lotta rich treasure dowsers. Personally, if I thought I could successfully dowse the location of a "large treasure", I wouldn't be hanging around this forum, trying to convince folks that "I can do it". I would just "go do it", and not really care what other people think about it.

- Carl

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
dowsing in Mich.

Steve P here- I live in Michigan, and it sounds interesting! I would like to join forces with anybody else here in michigan,who would like to see this in action!! I have seen people dowse for water, and Ill tell you, it works!!! Drop me a line ,I would like to be there,just to see the recovery!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions