Which setting do you use in the US

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Well RR, from what I can tell we use just as many varied settings as you Deus users use on your side of the pond. Probably the biggest difference is UK users tend to use 18kHz a lot more than we do for the most part. It also appears to me that Full Tones hasn't caught on here as much either.

OP
OP
Rivers rat

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see ,but i guess if you are hitting Battlefield or CW camp you wanna get those deep goodies in reac 2 right??

RR

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
All depends on your site conditions and what you are looking for. Reactivity of 2 will get you good depth but may cause you to miss some small nonferrous targets snuggled up close to iron. But if you are a swinging a coil along the Thames River , I imagine you could tell us a thing or two about hunting in iron trash.

OP
OP
Rivers rat

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry missed your reply at the moment on moderate(for me:)) iron trash i had amazing result with full tone reac 3 sens 97(depend on spot) GB 79/80 a real hoover god silver lead brass it hit hard! i go slow and anything underneath the coil end up in my pocket on higher iron trash i use 85 sensitivity or lower and i got a "Tesoro" effect........i bought a G2 with a 5" was doing better sold it friend of mine found good stuff so i bought another one and same thing my Laser Scout was doing better with the 4" coil.I got a lobo on the way with a 5.75 DD may give it a go

RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread