Whites Classic ID value?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive seen them at that range its not bad & my opinión definetly would beat some of the beginner detectors out now & u can get upgrade coils. Check out a couple online auctions thats where I go to double check peices

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw one or mayb not theres one on there thats says,classic id but also a 5 which I never heard of anyways he wants $250 & reguarless id still say What ur saying u can get it for is a good deal

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel,

You are correct; the Classic 5 uses a different frequency than the Classic 1, 2, 3, ID and IDX series. The coils of the Classic 5 are incompatible with those classics. I think $150 for a Classic ID, in working condition, is a good price. You can always drive it to White's (since I know you live in Oregon) to have them check it out after purchase. They usually give especially nice service to those who bring their detectors in. Good luck!

OP
OP
Rebel73153

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, you can't beat Whites for service. I called the guy that had it last night to arrange a place to meet today so i could pick it up. He didn't answer. I assume that even though he wouldn't sell it to anyone else that he went ahead and did. Ohh well, doesn't matter as last night i was offered a good deal on the detector i really wanted to give a try.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, you can't beat Whites for service. I called the guy that had it last night to arrange a place to meet today so i could pick it up. He didn't answer. I assume that even though he wouldn't sell it to anyone else that he went ahead and did. Ohh well, doesn't matter as last night i was offered a good deal on the detector i really wanted to give a try.

Awe thats the one thing well one of the things I hate when its a either now or never thing especially when u dont know much about it & u wanna just make sure u got a good deal, just think of it this way it was probly broken anyways lol

OP
OP
Rebel73153

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the one i AM getting is one of the ones i really wanted any way, so it worked out ok.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then thats all that matters right just get whats gonna make ya happy no point in spending money on things that u dont really want

thecolonel

May 1, 2013
Hampstead, NH
Detector(s) used
Whites ID
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much is a Classic ID worth? I have a chance to pick one up for $150 from the original owner with a good set of headphones. Is it worth that? Any info appreciated.

My primary detector is the I.D. It is a great machine. I haven't upgraded in a long while because I am truly doing well with it. I give it and the price two thumbs up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread