Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Just send it in...They never gave me a problem and fixed one of my mistakes without charge..

I wouldnt let anyone else touch my detector

Blaze

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The techs do the repair work. Felix is the human interface between customers, the techs, and other departments at FTP-Fisher..... He's one of those remarkable people whom if I was in business for myself I'd tell him "you're hired, find something useful to do and then tell me what your salary is".

--Dave J.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"you're hired, find something useful to do and then tell me what your salary is".

uhmmm..... dave, i need a job! ;D

felix is a great guy and has treated me well! there was one time when he was very short with me but i figured he just got through dealing with some jerk!!!! daniel snell is a great technician and there are others.
fisher/teknetics/bountyhunter does not have a bunch of keebler elves or 8 year old kids doing there repair work ::)
i am about to send in my g2 coil for a replacement and have absolutly no doubts i will recieve outstanding service just like i have in the past.
if you need something repaired or some parts you can trust them!!!!!!!!!!!
chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread