Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why gun control won't work????

Interesting slant on things
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---
download

Pretty Amazing!

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!
download

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.
download

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran .. More than France and Germany combined. )

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms,
and NO ONE WAS KILLED.
download

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.

download

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]AND, these numbers represent mostly deer hunters since permits are required and [FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]track-able
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]. Add several million more for small game and bird hunters as well as turkey hunters.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
[/FONT]

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!

Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.

It's a matter of national security.

download

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed!

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.

Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain ... What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???

For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS).

And don't forget the American Veterans and old farts who don't hunt anymore that still have their guns and are not afraid to use them! (one of which just forwarded this to you!)
[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][/FONT]

claygold

Nov 3, 2012
Interesting slant on things
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---

Pretty Amazing!

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran .. More than France and Germany combined. )

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms,
and NO ONE WAS KILLED.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

AND, these numbers represent mostly deer hunters since permits are required and track-able. Add several million more for small game and bird hunters as well as turkey hunters.

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!

Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.

It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed!

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.

Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain ... What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???

For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS).

And don't forget the American Veterans and old farts who don't hunt anymore that still have their guns and are not afraid to use them! (one of which just forwarded this to you!

here in the south theres a redneck behind every tree with a gun well said

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Dont forget the gun owners that do not hunt.Or,can hunt on their own land without a hunting license.Better add another 1 to 5 million to the numbers.:laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Gun control won't work because (1) it is against the law and (2) it supports too many things from the paying of license fees, and gun and equipment fees. That even includes that sack of deer corn(buy it at any convience store here). Too much money changing hands. Even the libs like the conservation efforts paid for by the gun and hunting industry. And truly, don't count on old people or kids being of much use in that army..

OP
OP
olroy70

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as long as I dont march. Lot of us old guys were in nam!!!!!!~:occasion14:

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wisdom,and experience are the key to success. an old timer is welcome at my side any day!

OP
OP
olroy70

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks............. I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wisdom,and experience are the key to success. an old timer is welcome at my side any day!

Yeah, count this old fart and Nam Vet at your side too! I sure wouldn't want to discount any old timer or for that matter many of the kids who hunt either, as austin had indicated. The kids don't have to be able to figure strategy, just be told where to go and be accurate after they pull the trigger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread