Wireless headphones for X-terra

Fishermanjuice

Jan 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I have an X-terra 305 and the headphones that came with the Kellyco package are wired and drive me nuts. Every time I set the unit down they pull off my head and drag my glasses with them. I like the sound quality and noise canceling, but need wireless. What are some good ones?

Cheers
Fishermanjuice

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: I do not know if they make anything short of a blue tooth type. I have crappy pairs of head phones everywhere.

GTzer

Jan 24, 2013
DELCO, Pa
Detector(s) used
xTerra 705 & 6000 xl Pro,CZ 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Radio Shack Auvios (discontinued) for my 705. Great sound, light & inexpensive. Still can be found if you search around. If not-search here or use google with the same ? it brings up scads of info.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently picked up a used set of the Auvio wireless headphones and love them. The are part # 33-283 and as GTzer stated, they are discontinued. Originally they sold for $29.99. I p[aid $50 shipped for my used set but I think they are worth it. Check your local radio Shack as some still have a few in stock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread