WWATS

B

bigalnfl

Hello fellow Treasure hunters.
Are you really concerned about the fact that there are groups and the government that are at work every day in closing our public lands and waters to all who engage in our great hobby?
Better believe it ! Now there is a new organization comprised of people just like you who are not going to allow this to happen.
Our new website is now begining to be constructed and an information page is now up. So come see www.wwats.org and join us. It's free.
We need your help. Thanks, Al Simpkins Florida Director [/b]

Hardpan

Mar 20, 2003
Hi Al, you should also know that there are some organizations already in place that fight every day for your rights to use public lands. Check out The Blue Ribbon Coalition, People for the USA (formerly People for the west), and the Mountain States Legal Foundation. Nuff said, Hardpan

OP
OP
B

bigalnfl

Hi Hardpan,
I'm happy to see that someone has replied to my post and only wish all these, lets say, "splinter organizations " UNITE ! That is the only thing that gets the attention of Greenies, treehuggers, corrupt politicians and environmental radicals who seek their own rewards at our expense ie; TAX PAYERS. I applaud the efforts of all these groups but we will never fight this fight individually. We must have the numbers to succeed !
WWATS may be the answer. It may be best effort ever made. Go to our web page , sign up , it's FREE and join the numbers . All are invited.
Thanks again, Al

Attachments

• image-465850840.jpg
    image-465850840.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image-972286233.jpg
    image-972286233.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 11
  • image-1139460985.jpg
    image-1139460985.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image-1152125455.jpg
    image-1152125455.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 12
  • image-2254233347.jpg
    image-2254233347.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 15
  • image-3102485495.jpg
    image-3102485495.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image-3883848855.jpg
    image-3883848855.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 16

JamesFariello

May 25, 2008
Brighton, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Whites 808, Eagle Spectrum, Cibola & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Membership in WWATS is free. Go to WWATS - World Wide Association of Treasure Seekers :: We Can And Will Make A Difference By Promoting, Preserving, and Protecting Your Right To Enjoy Our Lands and Natural Resources by Metal Detecting, Gold Prospecting, and Treasure Hunting Safely and and join. My name is James Fariello. I am the current VP of WWATS. I am one of a dozen people that started this organization for one purpose, to help you keep this hobby from being taxed and regulated into death . I was the very first president and Keith Wills is the current President of WWATS. I am 68 years old and see the organization having some new and wonderful changes very soon. I foresee that within one year the organization will be taking off into an area of becoming more proactive and a much stronger force in our field and we need your help. Go to the WWATS website and if you are living in another country and check and see if there is a director for your State or Country. If there is none please contact me or Keith and we will interview you for that position. The job is none paying and a volunteer position but you will be working with and be helping out a group of like minded people that love this hobby. Without people like you helping the war against the stupid that want to shut us down will be lost. Think about it and take the first step and join the World Wide Association of Treasurer Seekers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread