Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's Hunt Scores A Seated Dime!

Met up with my buddy Micah to hunt a couple of old spots. The first spot was an old school that he had hunted before and dug some Mercs and a nice Walker half. Well he did it again and dug a few more Mercs, a Washington and another Big Walker! I found three Mercs, a Buffalo and a Red Goose token there myself. We took a break and hit another old school next to a very old church. A lot of the ground has been moved around over the years but we managed to find a small area that was producing some old wheaties. I went over by an old grown up fence row and got another wheat signal on the Etrac. I was happy to see a thin silver coin in my plug and as I was carefully cleaning the dirt off I was hoping for an old Barber. My excitement grew as I realized I was looking at an 1877 Seated! It's holed and worn thin but it's always fun to see that old silver pop up! We dug a few more wheats and Micah dug two more Mercs before we had to head home. We both had an awesome time getting out and digging some nice keepers. HH David

Attachments

• 1877 Seated Dime.JPG
    1877 Seated Dime.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Dirty Pile.jpg
    Dirty Pile.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Pile O Goods.jpg
    Pile O Goods.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 12

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killer find Soops! My only seated dime is a 77. Hope you find many more brother

OP
OP
Sooper Dave

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killer find Soops! My only seated dime is a 77. Hope you find many more brother

Thanks Ahab! I hope you dig a bunch as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread