You Better Watch OUT! Im Tellin ya Man! Hes Watchin!

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
You Better Watch OUT! I'm Tellin' ya Man! He's Watchin'!

I'm Tellin' you Man! It's TRUE! He REALLY *IS* watchin' you!

I know you've all heard time and time again throughout the years that the He's out there, just watching us, making sure if we've been naughty or nice. Yeah Yeah Yeah.. we've all heard it, it's in the songs, it's in the stories, Even in the Frickin' Holiday Animations that we watched as kids and our kids watch even today. How many of you even think about that warning anymore?
Well I'm here to tell you, there's more to it than what we've been told. The Fat Man really DOES exist, and he really DOES watch us. I'm not so sure if it's just to see who's being naughty or nice.. well.. maybe just not the nice part.. I think he really does watch to see who's being "Naughty" though. The other night My wife and I were preparing to retire for a "Long winter's Nap", her in her kerchief, and me in my cap.. yadda yadda yadda.. well as I turned to switch off the bedside lamp I got a glimpse of a rather plump peeping Tom peering through our bedroom window! Oh I was alarmed to say the least! I wasn't able to get a picture with my handy little digital camera.. don't even ask why it was beside the bed on the nightstand.. <ahem> But alas, the Jolly Old Elf was faster, MUCH faster than his girth might lead you to believe.
Now I'm no artist or anything, not by any stretch of the imagination, but I tried my hand at making a close likeness of what I pictured outside my bedroom window with the use of my computer and Paint for Windows Program. I think, that while some details might be a bit skewed, I was able to capture the essence of the moment and a pretty good rendering of the face I saw looking in on my wife and I.
I want you all to take a moment before see this and ask yourselves, "What do we REALLY know about this guy Santa Claus?" It's one thing to keep an eye on everyone and keep tabs of those who are less than favorably demonstrating admirable social skills... but the sight I beheld leads me to believe that the Ol' St. Nick is perhaps just a shade on the perverted side of "watchful" if you know what I mean. <shudder> That being said, I dare say that with my witnessing his "watchfullness" and then going so far as to render his face and tell everyone about it.. I probably won't be on the "Good" list this year. *sigh*

Brace yourselves for what you are about to see..

honestly.. it's disturbing!

clauswatchin\'TreasureNet.jpg

<laughing>

I and My Dear Wife Val wish each and every one of you and your families and loved ones the happiest of times.. a VERY Merry Christmas to you all. Or. Happy Hanuka.. Quality Quanza? Snappy Snow Season?

Whatever you celebrate, may it be the most enjoyable time of the year! And as always..

Happy Hunting.. and to Everyone.. a GOOD NIGHT

Just be sure to look out your windows. <grin>

Frodov

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: You Better Watch OUT! I'm Tellin' ya Man! He's Watchin'!

Right On.

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

;D
Thank you Frodov. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

T

trish76642

that was just down right dirty frodov, had me goin.
Did dbl a help you write this? He's a sneaky lil devil Santa too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRODOV!

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's Obvious ! Santa has the Green Eyes of Envy! He saw more, than even You Frodov, can imagine ;D

Mike
and Merry Christmas everyone

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's cute, Frodov!

7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif

Attachments

• 7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif
    7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif
    127 KB · Views: 121

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread