You know you do it, fess up.

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow you're lucky..i loose the excitement of expecting somethign like that after my 14 consecutive skunk boxes...good luck with that box hope you'll fine a ton of silver! :thumbsup:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a walker ender to day!! My 2nd ever I get about ??6 enders a week

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing about that box is it had two enders, and only 3 silvers in the whole box. Earlier in the week I had another box with 2 enders, the box gave up 4 silvers. Go figure.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 rolls in a box, with 100 coins showing out of 1000 or 1/10 of the coins. One ender means you're most likely to get ten silvers, if you find two it's twenty silvers, etc. You really got shafted! Although, if you look at it another way, If you have one silver there are 20 positions in the roll it could be in, and two of those are on the end of the roll. 2 out of 20, so there's a 1/10 chance of a one-silver box having that silver be an ender.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish my boxes were flat and yellow, I don't get them anymore :sadsmiley:. They always seems to be the better producers in the long run out of the different design of boxes.

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never found an ender looking up at me through the holes ! . I take them all out and then sheck the bottom, found a 64 ender last week like that !!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my first box ever- i had a 1964 obverse ender, needless to say, my only 90% ender to date, it's been 2 years of half dollar searching.
I indeed search the tops of my coin boxes when I get them, in fact, today I picked up 3 boxes of dimes and 3 boxes of pennies, 1 of the 3 penny boxes were solid 2011p and 2 of the 3 dime boxes were solid 2012p, yuck. I am just happy I have some non-solid dated boxes!
Garda is hit or miss...

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
If you can see silver through those little holes, you have much better eyes than I have.

Keep on Rollin' !

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do that everytime but i'd miss any Kennedys, can only spot out the bens and walkers. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread