You see anything?

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529035873.438135.jpg

Upvote 0

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
I see a small pile of nicks. Some newer. Some not. Is there something I should be looking for?

Past time for more coffee.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Really shouldn't make it such an effort to let you know that we see a dateless Buffalo. If you are happy about pulling a dateless Buffalo, just tell us. Don't play the Where's Waldo shtick.

OP
OP
hughmaster10

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013
Really shouldn't make it such an effort to let you know that we see a dateless Buffalo. If you are happy about pulling a dateless Buffalo, just tell us. Don't play the Where's Waldo shtick.

Lol I poured out the roll and that’s how it was. I never touched any of the coins before taking this pic. And the fact that a 1927(actually) Buffalo was facing up on top of the pile of nickels I thought was pretty cool.
I thought it was too obvious for it to be difficult for you guys. Maybe I was wrong. But this happens to be my first Buffalo in a few years bc of not searching nickels. Anyways I thought it would be fun/funny to post the pic that I did, is all.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Ok, you found a Buff and a War Nick. I was looking for something unusual.

Did you find any significant errors?

Time for more coffee.

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
...those aren't quarters :-p Nice finds man!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm never that lucky. If that would have been my pile, it would be a washer. Congrats :occasion14:

Ranger Chuck

Apr 6, 2018
Central PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Tough crowd. As a nickel guy myself, I enjoyed your pic. That's always a great feeling when you open a roll and see a buffalo standing out against all those Jeffersons!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also spotted the buffalo. Too bad the idiots at the mint put the dates way up high so they would get worn off.

OP
OP
hughmaster10

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013
Wow. Tough crowd. As a nickel guy myself, I enjoyed your pic. That's always a great feeling when you open a roll and see a buffalo standing out against all those Jeffersons!

Exactly! Thanks for the kudos! I’m a silver searcher. But there’s something about finding buffalo nickels that gets me going

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread