Youtube

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like utube to many people see them your all right!!! If some one makes it to our sight a don't mind helping some one.

Bigj5731

Aug 26, 2009
Michigan
TimZim said:
I don't like utube to many people see them your all right!!! If some one makes it to our sight a don't mind helping some one.

Agreed! This site is here for crhers. Youtube...not so much.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Hey Tim, in my area I deal with a 10- 15 banks for dumps and picking up, I know for a fact that I am the only one who does this in my area ( I've asked all of them) but I have plenty of people with plenty of time and money that live here that if they found out about this would crash my system real fast for sure. One video going virual or hitting the news of " The latest Craze, Coin Roll Hunting" and I think that would be it pretty qwik for the hobby. Maverick

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta be careful with the Coin Roll Videos.....Due to the Increase Searchign in my Area, Both Banks have accounts with and i used to dump my change in Pulled there machines, because they were having people buy coins, and look thru them in the lobby, then dump them and buy more...theres alot of people doing this, and you cant be so obvisous about it, it costs the banks money to do all these transactions

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya let people find out on their own. I was watching doomsday preppers long before I became a CRH and it was about someone who was afraid of economic collapse and they went to a gold shop and the guy there was explaining about silver quarters. Before then I didn't realize silver was the reason why older quarters and dimes were really rare and expensive. That caught my interest and then other things eventually led me to hunting. I'd say we have until 5-10 years after we change the design of the coins again as long as it doesn't become the next big headline. Let's not ruin this for everyone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread