KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE TURTLE SYMBOL EXPOSES ORGANIZATIONS MEMBERS

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
tnet book cover.jpg TURTLE'S TAIL POINTS EAST.jpg KGC TURTLE SYMBOL.jpg

This is an authentic K.G.C. / O.A.K. Turtle Symbol that was used to hide the first piece of a K.G.C. map. The book "The Ones That Got Away" identifies the members that were uncovered and their involvement. It is available on Amazon.com for those that may be interested. http://www.amazon.com/The-Ones-That-Got-Away/dp/1499593694

Thanks to all, L.C. Baker

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There are 9 treasure signs on this same monument. There are three masonic symbols, three K.G.C. animal symbols. and three Spanish treasure symbols, all of which have different meaning. That is just a chip off the block of what all else this magnificent monument represents.

L.C.

Last edited:

Goldstar1

May 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Goldbug Pro ,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This looks like a very interesting book , Looking foreword to getting it!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There are 9 treasure signs on this same monument. There are three masonic symbols, three K.G.C. animal symbols. and three Spanish treasure symbols, all of which have different meaning. That is just a chip off the block of what all else this magnificent monument represents.

L.C.

Here is a look at the K.G.C. monument with the hand carved symbols.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
mom and jesse 003.JPG

At a young age while in college Mr. Morton liked to use code and Symbolism. His outspoken opinionated views on secret societies meeting behind closed doors in secret meetings at the college would eventually get him expelled from Michigan U. Chi Psi was the first fraternity in the nation to establish a fraternity house. The first fraternity house was located at the University of Michigan. Thanks to the building's resemblance to a hunting lodge, Chi Psi now refers to all its houses as Lodges. I think that skull and bones was strictly a Yale society so I am pretty sure that skull and bones in the middle on this book is representing another secret society known as the K.G.C.....perhaps it was those secret meetings at Michigan U. that got J. Sterling Morton expelled.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In all honesty....sometimes I am so far off on my spelling that spell check can not recognize it, and my grammar is not much better. LOL!Despite my Master Plumbing and HVAC license, I have gotten great revues on my first book and I thank ALL of you for buying it!...... However, one person did suggest a good proof writer and I appreciate their honesty very much! Believe me I will have Vol. II proofread!....If they had tried to read my notes they would have sworn it was all in a K..G.C. code!

MANY Thanks to everyone!
L.C. :notworthy:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread