What's new

When Was The Makro Kruzer's Last Software Update?

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I owned a Makro Kruzer a couple of years back and it was the Multi-Kruzer (5,14,19). I just purchased a 14 Kruzer, not the Multi because I only use the 14 anyway so I felt no need to spend the extra money on something that I didn't need or use. I hardly ever used the 4-tone mode back when I owned the Multi-Kruzer because it was too chatty around EMI. Now the 4-tone runs a lot smoother on my 14 Kruzer AND the audio now goes up to 800 Hz which to me is a lot better.


​
Makro Kruzer - Multi-Kruzer Manual
- ​
TONE Allows you to change the target audio response tones and the threshold sound according to your preference. For each metal group (Fe, Gold/Non-Fe, Non-Fe) the frequency can be adjusted between 150 Hz (15) and 700 Hz (70)


tabman ​
 
Upvote 0
Some people might not believe there's such a thing.

tabman
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0851.webp
    IMG_0851.webp
    168.9 KB · Views: 131

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom