What's new

Civil War 3 Ring Bullet

KILLER Tn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
I found this 3 ringer this week , it's the first one I've found . I find a few Civil War relics every now and then.
 

Attachments

  • metal detecting pics 060.webp
    metal detecting pics 060.webp
    6 KB · Views: 3,499
Upvote 0
Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!! Nothing quite like digging a CW bullet!! That is a nice dropped 3 ringer!! Hunt that area hard and slow!! There just might be another one sleeping in the dirt!!

Sneaky6
 
nice loking 3 ringer. WTG...Matt
 
been readed alot about cw relics,etc and was wondering what they ring up under on the MD..thanks..gregg
 
Hi,
Congrats :thumbsup:
These 3 Ringer were normally used by the north ,but the line at its side
led me to think it could be a CSA bullet.- Am I wrong? ::)
HH
Mike
 
That is a great looking drop! Should be more there nearby.

Steve
 
Nice 3 ringer!
 
I've been wanting to find one of them. Nice Find

WTG :icon_thumright:

DixieHunter145
 
You never forget your first!!! Congrats!!

MB
 
nice 3 ringer they read about 55 vdi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom