What's new

1843 Half Dollar ;-)

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Hello All...
I dug this in 1994 in Fairfax County Virginia.. along with some large cents and early coppers...
 

Attachments

  • 1843halfo.webp
    1843halfo.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,491
  • 1843halfr.webp
    1843halfr.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,481
Upvote 0
Beautiful coin, monkey! 8) Congratulations!
 
Nice find!!!

big Seated silver and some large copper coins!! Very nice!
 
Monkeyboy,

You are KILLING ME with this stuff! :o I live in Fairfax county,but I'm a newbie. Wish I had started detecting 10 - 15 years ago...

Nice finds.

DCMatt
 
Alright there, MB. Looks like a great find to me. Keep finding 'em.
Bob
 
I am beginning to think that all the old money was reserved for east of the blue ridge and everyone in Southwest Virginia traded with rocks and such ;D Someday I hope to prove that theory wrong, though 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom