What's new

2007 spring clean

bruce

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
224
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
northeast indiana
Detector(s) used
MP-5 Pro
On the banks of the St. Mary's river. Spring is almost here!
This was unexpected surprise nice little dart. Thanks ground-
hog.


Got to get out there soon,
Bruce
 

Attachments

  • gh.webp
    gh.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 285
  • da.webp
    da.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
No doubt,Thanks ground hog! Thats a cool looking little point there Bruce.Congrats on the find.Possible foot of snow today, stuck inside. >:(
 
Hello there,
Good to here from you. Back at you with the
compliment. We might get the edge of a big storm tonight
too. Would you like to see anything from my collection?
I haven't pictured bottles yet mostly acquired my collection
from sales of sorts.

Bruce
 
Yeah, those natural excavators sure are handy. That is the key to a lot of finds.

Ant waste piles in AZ are the best way to find beads and small shell workings. I have a box full of beads that I found by digging through red ant bed waste piles in AZ.

I am going to post them--when I re-find them--I put em up so they would not get lost. Kind of an internal artifact hunt Ha!! :) :)

Nice point in Situ. Nice photos.

Stryker
 
I found a little point where I've moved from recently in New Paris, Indiana. Haven't located it yet since moving. It is small, looks identical, same color also. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom