What's new

2009 Totals...

NealNoINIronBrigade

Jr. Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
144 Indian Cents
113 Silver Coins
470 Wheat Pennies
20 Some old Nickels
3 Large Cents
A dozen foreign coins
3 Gold Rings
A handful of silver jewelry
 

Attachments

  • 144.webp
    144.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 113.webp
    113.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 237
  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 255
  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 230
  • nickels.webp
    nickels.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 144.webp
    144.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 113.webp
    113.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 251
  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 234
  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 241
  • nickels.webp
    nickels.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 238
Very nice finds Neal. Little hard to hunt now with today's snow and frozen ground. HH.
.
Ed
 
What a nice haul!!!!

I coinstar'd my clad and that added up to a little over 200 bucks:)

Oh I usually never keep track but lemme think about this year's haul as I know I found some dang good stuff this year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom