What's new

2010 Rollouts

Mr Ripley

Full Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
160
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Hi all,

I have two more marbles that need IDs that I found dump digging today.

The first is transparent and bubbly with a red stripe and is milky on one end.

Second one is two shades of deep blue, very pretty.

As always, thanks for the help,

Mr R
 

Attachments

  • m1.webp
    m1.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 364
  • m4.webp
    m4.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 334
takin pics of single marbles is really hard...hard to positively id those but your description of the first ill conclude thats it a vitro...either a conquerer or a brushed patch....the bottom one can be one of several brands..alley- ravenswood- champion.....maybe another pic of both of them together--farther back straight down on them would be easier to id...
 
Hey Duffy that first one looks like it could be possibly peltier and like you said it is easier to tell from a little further back where you can see more of the marble. I also agree with your second marble assessment. ksmith
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom