What's new

2days 6 Boxes.............................. .

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
am without words today. :-\ :-[ :-X
 

Attachments

  • 100_1303.webp
    100_1303.webp
    89.6 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
At least your getting silver. 3 boxes last night = $1500 clad.
 
That is not that bad - at least there were a couple 90%! Maybe next time will be the big one.

Maine_Jim
 
its rough out there, I would still take that, but will go post mine ;)
 
OB,

When I do six boxes and they are not all skunks that's what I usually get.

HH

Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
OB,

When I do six boxes and they are not all skunks that's what I usually get.

HH

Rich

Ah, not sweatin it really have had as many as 3 weeks of skunks before, and the week before was much better (43 of the 50 from primarily 1 of 6 boxes were %90's), it will get better; oh the wife did get her 5 Boxes- doin her 1st Box 13th roll & 4 %40's so far, no enders in first Box either- that is usually a sign of good numbers.
 
Good Finds.

I have been skunked for a long time on the silver.

DW
 
Hey now your jetting normal boxes. Lol at least that is normal round these parts. LOL. I hope you find more.


Golden Silver
 
Don't want to start another thread so will add it to this one; did a combo dump-run road trip 2day (240 plus miles), and not too much to show for it but it did, almost double my 6 Boxes yesterday.

Picked up 19 %40's and 2 %90's

One teller as she hands them to me says oh this one is Silver, I said here is another & this one is a 1964. Another teller I dumped on said "you find much Silver in this", she went on to say alot of people daily come in asking for Halves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom