What's new

A few finds of this year to show so far

Hidden_Realm

Full Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Niagara, Canada
Detector(s) used
Minelab
12 pound cannonball, my first!!
Lion head of some sort
British Officers Bedford Militia 1812 button
British Officers 49th 1812 button
British 68th badge, 1820's ??
US Officers Artillery 1812 button
 

Attachments

  • 12 pounder.webp
    12 pounder.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 610
  • lion.webp
    lion.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 611
  • bedford.webp
    bedford.webp
    98 KB · Views: 612
  • 49th.webp
    49th.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 609
  • 68th badge.webp
    68th badge.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 597
  • us artillery.webp
    us artillery.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 604
Upvote 0
I would say that was a fantastic year....buttons like that don't come out of the ground like that everyday... only thing you and I have that are the same is the cannonball :headbang:
 
Thanks guys!! Always nice digging these things up and glad most are great shape to boot. I have seen that link and saved to bookmark also, thank you. It has been a good year, when I could get out and hope to get a few more pic's up come Dec when 2009 album finds come out. I got soooo much more and cant wait :icon_thumright:
 
Some very nice finds. A ton of history up your way.
 
Thanks and there is a ton of history up here and am trying to dig in one at a time :)
 
those are some great buttons and cool cannonball,i found a 6lb. years ago,there a rush to dig
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom