What's new

Abe Lincolns Birth day

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Abe Lincoln's Birth day

Love that guy.
Happy birthday buddy
 

Attachments

  • abraham-lincoln-antietam-battlefield.webp
    abraham-lincoln-antietam-battlefield.webp
    41 KB · Views: 147
  • lincoln1.webp
    lincoln1.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 139
Re: Abe Lincoln's Birth day

I live 4 miles from where Abe was born so he is a local celebrity around here,may even be some big doings in town,happy B-day Abe.
 
Re: Abe Lincoln's Birth day

texastee2007 said:
never saw the second picture of old Abe before...Thank you... I do remember asking a Great Grandpa about him and he was alive when Abe was...pretty neat, I love old photos of days gone by.
Me either! Thanks for posting the pics, 4-H! Abe sure had some purdy, bouffant hair, huh? :D
I've always loved that first picture of him--he was a very majestic figure of a man!
sandcreek~~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom