What's new

Always check the loose bricks behind the furnace!

piedmont

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
This is hearsay so take it for what it is worth: a realtor told me that before his grandfather died he told his sons to go into the basement and pull out the loose bricks behind the furnace. They did and found a pillowcase of silver and $$ for each son.

I wonder how many elderly people don't get the chance to tell where the family cache is located.
 
I'm sure there's a ton of people who lose the opportunity to pass on the location to their private cache. But loose bricks seem to be a popular favorite for hiding spots...

Bran <><
 
I've had one in a wall. Another under a statue in a garden. A common hiding place was in water tanks in pre plumber days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom