What's new

archivo de indias

JAVIER

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
the spanish government is selling this archives, the address I do not remember but just google the name " archivo de indias, they sell them in two different sections

1. for the new world (archivo de indias)
1. the other is for thw old world

when I went to their site the price was $80 or $100.

check it it might help anyone.

I live in canada but a'm from honduras and do not have the money or the time to go and search for any shipwreck, I woluld love to but I do noit have what it takes to be a real treasure hunter.

javier alvarado
 
I dont know how big it is but they transfer everything into CD rom this was done by IBM maybe thats why the price is so low. the best way is to go to their site and ask..

thank you

javier
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom