What's new

Battle at Kruger

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
5,113
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Absolutely amazing video footage. It's worth the 8 minutes 23 seconds to sit through the whole thing. I heard that this video was bought from the guys who filmed it....by National Geographic.

Lions and Crocodiles and Water Buffaloes....Oh my! :o :o

[youtube=425,350]LU8DDYz68kM[/youtube]
 
United we stand, divided we fall...The wild is not nice..is it.
 
Oh...I hope everybody watches until the end. It has a happy ending. 8)
 
that is the most amazing wildlife video i have ever seen, the whole heard went back, what teamwork,, that is so cool, thanks mona tg,
 
love the way the folks root for the buff calf -- (we eat cows --right ?) --- the lions and cros got to eat too right? funny how we see bad loins and crocs -- since were meat eaters too. gotta admit though I was rooting for the little guy -- althoght he must have been badly damaged with the attack -- wonder if he made it --if not a quick death might have be better that a slow death from infects from the wounds --- yes like in the wild is often harsh-- a hunters bullet is fast and fairly painless compared death by preditor
 
Mona,
Awesome video! I wonder what that buffalo told the group to make them come to the aid of that baby buff. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom