What's new

"Beep" yields glass

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Beep" yields glass

Got a beep on the tesero is was the Zenith carburetor part. Glad I dug it.
I don't do much glass, was wondering when they had 4 digit phone numbers?
Glass guys and gals any thoughts here?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1428.webp
    DSCN1428.webp
    140 KB · Views: 401
  • DSCN1430.webp
    DSCN1430.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 413
  • DSCN1429.webp
    DSCN1429.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 402
Re: "Beep" yields glass

Did you try calling the number by chance :tongue3:

In any case those ar around the era of 1920-1935. See if there are any numbers on the bottoms which would give you a more definate answer. Those may be worth some $$ for local collectors. Nice finds. :thumbsup: jgas

Also I would assume the area you are digging goes back a ways. The population of your area back then would suggest around 40 to 60 thousand people. The more phones they needed I would say that they would run out of combinations to use and then increase the numbers to 5, 6 and now 7....just a wild guess though :)
 
Re: "Beep" yields glass

Jgas,,,Thanks. :hello:

I will check the the bottoms and see what they say. Have no idea what the value would be on these,,do you ?

Arid.
 
Re: "Beep" yields glass

Arid-Zone-A-seeker said:
Jgas,,,Thanks. :hello:

I will check the the bottoms and see what they say. Have no idea what the value would be on these,,do you ?

Arid.
Milk Bottle prices for the most part are only a local thing, so someone not living in your area more then likely have no idea of value... your best bet would be to clean them an list on ebay if you wanted to sell them...
 
Re: "Beep" yields glass

Thanks creeper71,,,
I could not get a good picture of the bottoms,,,so made a crude diagram and photo'd that. I thought they where from like the seventys, but I guess they maybe older. I was born in 55 and don't remember these.

Arid.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1574.webp
    DSCN1574.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 255
Re: "Beep" yields glass

Congrats :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom