What's new

Camden County

OzarkHunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
GTA 1000, White's Spectrum 1991
Any Th'ers live in the area? I am a new resident, have the time and desire to go exploring. There are several old churches in the area with stones dating to 1830's. I cannot seem to find any information on "laws of the land" for Missouri, input appreciated.

Bob
 
I'm in Benton Co,(Edwards,1/2 way b'tween Climax Sprgs/Warsaw).Where in Camden Co are you?
 
about 6 miles north of Wood's Grocery store in Greenview. I have been out to Fiery Fork Cons. Area. Drove around Climax Springs (all 3 blocks and the high school) had a meal at the Climax restaurant. Haven't ventured as far as Warsaw yet. With the rain today nothing beats good moist soil for reflectivity. The lake is down 5 feet, know of any swimmin holes between you and me?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom