What's new

Community Silver

Lethal

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have a few spoons and a knive that had a stamp Community Silver on it. I was wondering if there is a silver value to them or not?

Thanks for your time.
 
Silver plated, so not much silver value to them.
 
its plated copper so you should be able to get the copper price for it.
Mike
 
Thanks for the info Wayne and Manor. There heading for the copper bucket.
 
I have found a lot of silver plated utensils... they mostly have nickel in them I cut into them and they are silver/nickel color all the way through... so my scrap yard won't take them...I don't know what to do with them now...


Chukers
 

Attachments

  • spoons.webp
    spoons.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,797
Thank you*informed me.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom