What's new

Confederate Gold in Louisiana

cajun

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Newbie here, wondering if anyone has heard of any stories of the CSA burying loot in the area of Monroe in northeast La.
 
Hi. Here are 4 different ones that I know of:

1. Gold buried at Limerick Plantation
2. Jesse James loot near the mouth of Cheniere Creek
3 & 4. Two different stories of gold/silver burials near Old Camp Place.

I don't know if these are the stories you are referring to or not. I'll be glad to share what I know if you send me a p.m. I have been looking for a couple of these for awhile now. Good look on your search.
 
Maybe we can plan a hunt sometimes. If the information is correct and the research of the area is correct I game.

Tim
 
Hey Yaw. Go to GENERAL DISCUSSION BY LOCATION under LOUISIANA. GO to Newbie, we are planning a get together in the near future. Some of us will be more willing to share information face-to-face. We may can arrange a joint venture on some possible cach hunts.
 
I know where Limerick plantation is. It was owned by my family during civil war and after.
 
Csa gold is a dream
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom