What's new

Few pics of a nice buck I came across today

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Photos were cropped, so they are a bit unclear, waiting for my new 18mmx135mm lens.
 

Attachments

  • side00.webp
    side00.webp
    74.5 KB · Views: 173
  • side1.webp
    side1.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 285
  • side2.webp
    side2.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 346
  • side3.webp
    side3.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 400
  • side4.webp
    side4.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 551
  • back1.webp
    back1.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 576
  • back2.webp
    back2.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 591
picture of the same deer from last year! looks like i'll have to go back to get a once in a life time picture of him!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0692.webp
    IMG_0692.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0692.webp
    IMG_0692.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 343
That's a sweet buck and love the double split brows!!!!I'm drooling like a baby :o
 
Yeah, he's one of the nicer ones I've seen in a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom