Johnny X
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2005
- Messages
- 1,178
- Reaction score
- 446
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jerseyville Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Hello all! I braved the sub freezing temps.... the 25 mile an hour wind.... the 12 inches of liquid mud... to hit the field today. I couldn't take it anymore. I can honestly say it was worth every slow and trudgey step. Here is just a far away shot of what I found. I'll post close ups later.
I found 2 monster points. The dark one is fabulous. The lighter one has a broken tip. There is also the broken bit of an axe, it would have been BEAUTIFUL it's a blue/gray granite and the polish is remarkable. and there are a bunch of pottery shards as well.
Once again.. I'll post close ups later.
xstevenx
I found 2 monster points. The dark one is fabulous. The lighter one has a broken tip. There is also the broken bit of an axe, it would have been BEAUTIFUL it's a blue/gray granite and the polish is remarkable. and there are a bunch of pottery shards as well.
Once again.. I'll post close ups later.
xstevenx
Attachments
Upvote
0








