What's new

First Trip To One Of My Ft Ancient Sites

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paleojoe and I hit one of our favorite Ft Ancient sites yesterday and did pretty well. I think Joe had found a couple of Bone Beads and a couple of points before he left and I ended up with 7 nice Bone Beads, 1 really nice Triangle Point, some worked and cut Deer Antler, a possible Deer Toe Tinkler, a few broken points, a Bone Awl with tip broken off, and a bunch of Pottery Rim Shards.

Here's the pictures.
 

Attachments

  • Feurt002.webp
    Feurt002.webp
    170.8 KB · Views: 398
  • Feurt003.webp
    Feurt003.webp
    258.5 KB · Views: 389
  • Feurt005.webp
    Feurt005.webp
    212.9 KB · Views: 383
  • Feurt006.webp
    Feurt006.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Feurt007.webp
    Feurt007.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Feurt011.webp
    Feurt011.webp
    190.4 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0
Sweet. That triangular looks fluted.
I wish I could find more beads. I onlay have 3 or 4.
 
Nice finds SRV. Glad you could get out. :thumbsup:
 
Wheww nice triangle. Like the beads as well.They must be plowing? Nice hunt.
TnMtn
 
i love the beads!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom