What's new

Fossilized Whale Bones

fossis

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
7,837
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are Fossilized Whale bones I traded for, they
are from Florida I believe.
Vertebrae & partial rib bone.

Fossis.............
 

Attachments

  • Picture 004.webp
    Picture 004.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,260
  • Picture 003.webp
    Picture 003.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 593
Old Dog said:
Fossis,

Man you find all the good stuff!

Call me jealous.

Congrats my friend.

LOL
OD

Okay, you're jealous, ::), seriously, I found
these at a Rock Swap last year, a man that had been
displaced by "Katrina' was traveling & trading, so I did
some trading for some of my coal mine fossils.
Traded for two backbones, & traded one to a shop
before I left town.

Fossis.................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom